S&W M&P 9 M2.0 4" Compact
The M&P M2.0 pistol, the newest innovation to the respected M&P polymer pistol line. Designed for personal, sporting, and professional use, the M&P M2.0 delivers an entirely new platform, introducing innovative features in nearly every aspect of the pistol, including trigger, grip, frame, and finish. Highlights of the M&P M2.0 pistol include an extended stainless-steel chassis and a low barrel bore axis for reduced muzzle rise and faster aim recovery. The M&P M2.0 pistol further improves performance with a fine-tuned, crisper trigger, lighter pull and a tactile and audible reset. The pistol includes an aggressively-textured grip and four interchangeable palmswell inserts for optimal hand-fit and trigger reach. Includes two magazines, a limited lifetime warranty and a lifetime service policy.
• Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery.
• Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
• Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach - S, M, ML, L.
• Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
• New M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
• Tactile and audible trigger reset.
• Accurate 1 in 10” twist M&P M2.0 barrel.
• Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing.
• Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
For more information about this product, visit https://www.smith-wesson.com/firearms/mp-9-m20-4-compact
All firearms that are to be shipped, require a copy of your FFL within 48 Hours of purchase.
ALL HAND GUNS, LONG GUNS, AND LOWER RECEIVERS PURCHASED ON THIS WEBSITE WILL ONLY BE SHIPPED TO A HOLDER OF A VALID FEDERAL FIREARMS LICENSE AND WILL BE TRANSFERED TO THE BUYER AT THE DISCRETION OF THE RECEIVING FFL HOLDER.
NO WARRANTIES IMPLIED OTHER THAN THAT OF THE MANUFACTURER. PLEASE CONTACT THE MANUFACTURER FOR WARRANTY DETAILS.
Copyright © 2009-2016 Knoxville Tactical, All Rights Reserved
Open Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm Saturdays 10am - 5pm Phone: (865) 362-5134